31 Ingleby Road, Ilford, Essex
07958687240 / 02085547963
I am a highly motivated individual that is also punctual and hardworking. I have appreciated an extensive range of career opportunities within IT, lately within Cyber/Information Security. I am currently seeking to a new position in a company that focuses on cultivating exceptional customer support and a positive working environment where I can utilise my IT skills and continue to gain new skills. I possess a positive attitude and knowledge of Windows server as well as proficiency in multi-tasking and extensive experience in customer service.
Courses and Education
CompTIA A+ 220-901 (Training completed)
BCS Level 4 Certification in Governance, Organisation, Law, Regulation and Standards (2018)
CISA- Certified Information Security Auditor Training (May, 2018)
BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Computing & IT (2017)
BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Computing & IT (2016)
BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Computing & IT (2015)
GCSE: English Language/Literature, Maths, Core/Additional Science, Business Studies, Citizenship Studies (2014)
November 2017 to March 2019
IT support/Junior Information Security Officer
• Communicating with clients and employees regarding services and potential clients.
• Carrying out risk assessments for client IT systems to check for weaknesses.
• Identifying assets and potential threats which can impact the client’s systems.
• Downloading and updating Windows operating system.
• Providing GDPR solutions for clients and local companies.
• Developing ISMS policies which encompass the controls implemented to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
September 2017 to January 2018
Customer Service Assistant
• Working as an active member of a team.
• Delivering a friendly service to customers.
• Providing and demonstrating knowledge on products to customers.
• Clearing isles and maintaining a clean environment.
• Unloading pallets from vehicles.
September 2015 to April 2017
Computer Maintenance/Service Developer
• Web Development Via use of Expression Web 4 HTML, Notepad +, C++
• Advertisement Development Via use of Adobe Flash.
• 3D Modelling using Blender.
• Providing desktop support through basic troubleshooting of PCs & servers.
• Researching solutions relating to hardware/software.
• Performing active directory, creating user accounts and monitoring access level.
References Available Upon Request
Updated 6 months ago