Apartment 17, 74 Barton Road Eccles Manchester
I am a level six make up graduate from Swindon. I have studied in special effects fashion and media. I love all things creative and am nothing but passionate about my work. After gaining a degree in make up artistry I have a broad knowledge of different products, and can quickly master new products. The bulk of my experience comes from working at MAC Cosmetics for over three years which has taught me expect make up skill sets in the industry and confidence about the art of selling creative products.
– MAC Cosmetic: I have worked at MAC Cosmetics for three years, which has been the biggest part of my make up career. MAC was a big step for me as it educated me on most of my make up knowledge, and this has been taught at a very high standard. As MAC is one of the leading authorities in make up, it has very high standards with hygiene, customer service, and artistry skills. I have learned to work in a busy paced environment, including Christmas, and working in a pressured work place as you have to balance serving customers and keeping standard.
– During my time at MAC, I completed two level of make up certifications. I had to create a make up look in 60 minutes, as well as providing make up lessons to customers. This could be a focus feature lesson, or a full face of make up lesson.
– Selfridges&Co: My entire time at MAC has been located in the Selfridges department store in the Trafford centre. Working in Selfridges has taught me a lot of knowledge about a broad range of cultures and diverse customers that shop in this retail leading store. As their staff motto is ‘We Own Customer Experience’ this shows the seriousness of customers to Selfridges. I had also worked in Selfridges on a fragrance department over Christmas, which was a challenge for me, but I quickly adapted to their needs and service skills which laid the foundation for my future career.
My time at MAC and Selfridges has made me learn many new skills, I have been able to adapt to there new needs quickly, these skills consist of:
– Working in very busy environments
– Patience with solving issues
– Amazing customer service skills- Stock work
– New technology skills
– Communication skills
– New College, Swindon
– Maths GCSE ( C )
– English GCSE ( C )
– Photography GCSE ( C )
– Media Make Up Level 2 ( PASS )
– Open Study College
– Media Make Up Level 3 ( PASS )
– The Manchester College
Foundation Degree, Level 4 & 5 Make-Up Artistry Special Effects ( PASS ) Ba Honours Degree Level 6 Fashion & Media Make-Up Artistry ( PASS )
Updated 3 weeks ago