- Glasgow, UK
- qqNade - Glasgow, UK
qqNade provides cost-effective outsourced custom software development for tech companies all over the world as well as IT recruitment and consulting services. Our primary focus is decentralised finance (DeFi) and crypto currencies but we also work in many other sectors. Our clients hire us when they need to have custom software developed but face a shortage of local developers or their budget is lower than what a local development team would require. Most of our highly qualified developers are based in Eastern Europe and Asia and our expertise in managing remote teams allows you to quickly resolve recruitment challenges and start getting excellent results on a significantly lower budget. We also act as a Venture Capital Broker for various angel or venture capital firms and tech entrepreneurs. If you have a promising idea and require an introduction, feel free to get in touch.
- Bring deep domain expertise in technical strategy, cyber, digital platforms solutions, data management, and technical operation to actively participate in the definition and implementation of the long-term technology strategy aligned to technology and Corporate technology strategy;
- Lead IT team initiatives, timelines, budgets, and development;
- Plans and coordinates the work of IT staff;
- Closely partnering with Operation management to ensure the Operation’s technology strategy is aligned with the organization’s strategic plan and is reflected in the business development plans;
- Create and execute IT strategic and tactical plans aligned with organization’s goals.
- Previous IT/systems leadership experience;
- Knowledge of IT systems, innovations, specifications, networks and computer systems;
- Proven experience architecting large systems within the cyber, digital modernization, and/or software domain;
- Experience with system development and security lifecycle;
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Exciting projects and opportunities for career growth.
WORK FROM HOME REMOTELY OR IN THE OFFICE
This and many other of our jobs can be done remotely, so if you are based in any other part of the world, different from where this ad is posted, contact us anyway. We will be happy to discuss this and our other jobs with you.
NO UP-TO-DATE CV? NO PROBLEM!
If you don’t have an updated formal CV handy (as is often the case with some freelancers), feel free to reply anyway with a basic description of your skills, experience and achievements if you believe that you are qualified for this job. We will still be very interested to talk to you and discuss it further.
SPECIALISE IN ANOTHER TECH FIELD? SEND US YOUR DETAILS ANYWAY!
If you are an experienced IT professional in a different field or with other programming languages and technologies than posted in this ad, feel free to reply anyway. We have a broad range of requirements for various software development jobs that change frequently and it is very likely that we will very soon need your skills, experience and knowledge as well.
Feel free to contact us 7 days a week
+447833684449 (phone and WhatsApp)