- Gao Tek - Remote
Job Title: Chinese Speaking Virtual Intern
Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0-5 years
- Your tasks include:
- Sourcing new products from suppliers in China
- Negotiate prices with suppliers
- Sanitize (clean up) documents from suppliers
- Translate English documents into Chinese
- Marketing tasks in Chinese
- Improvement of logistics
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
- Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors
- Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products
- Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees and sponsors, events coordination
-You are studying in any university or college program.
-You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintain productivity and be committed to the job.
Benefits of this Internship Include:
-On-the-job training by our professional and managerial staff.
-Professional training through our various global professional summits (conferences) offered by industry and academic leaders. GAO Tek normally charges for such training but waives such fees for the co-ops or interns.
-Work placement related to the study subjects of the students. The students shall be supervised by GAO Tek’s professional and managerial staff and shall work along with the company’s other professional staff.
-Virtual and flexible, namely students can work from anywhere with a flexible schedule.
-Three certificates: One Certificate of Internship and two certificates related to their training at GAO Tek.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION: When emailing your resume, please refer to Iqra Aqib
About the Company
GAO Tek Inc. has grown into a North America-based global leading supplier of advanced fibre optic, electrical, environmental, structural, water, networking, computing, and auto-ID products. It has been reported as one of the world leaders in several product categories.