Senior Project Manager & Stage Manager – Eclipse Sound & Light
Summary of my keys skill are:
• Team management and team player
• Project management
• Working to deadlines
• Working to achieve and exceed budget
• Good people and customer skills
• Able to communicate easily
• Presentations and report writing
• Financial negotiations
• Hold a C1 and C1+E driving licence
Senior Project Manager & Stage Manager
Eclipse Sound & Light – Ipswich
January 2014 to Present
My responsibilities are:
• To manage the relationship and delivery of service between Eclipse and event organisers and promoters.
• Design the technical specifications for events, including sound, lighting, staging, video and power.
• Provide quotations for events.
• Prior to events to obtain the technical requirements of the performers and ensure that
these are met and/or to advise the event organiser of additional equipment that would be needed in order to meet their requirements
• In the build up to events coordinate the activities on site so that even infrastructure was constructed on time
• During events, to lead and give direction to the on the onsite team and to act as the single point of contact with the event organiser and promoter.
To also carry out my primary role as stage manager ensuring that each performer is set up within the allowed changeover time.
In addition I hold a Category C1 and C1+E driving licence and would help with the delivery of equipment to event sites.
I do not currently hold a CPC but I am willing to undergo the necessary training.
2. Various Senior Client Facing Roles with insurance brokers
Position ~ Senior Client Executive and Risk Manager
Period ~ May 1974 until redundancy in March 2013
My responsibilities were:
• the development and retention of a portfolio of accounts
• negotiate internally and control the cost of services to be provided
• negotiate profitable fees for the agree services
• develop accounts through the introduction of additional services
• assist with the acquisition of new accounts
• to maintain a budget for the accounts under his control
I have a very keen interest in computing and graphic design. Consequently I am IT literate on all of the commonly used applications such as Windows platforms Word, Word-Pro, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, Outlook Express, Adobe Photoshop
Updated 6 months ago