Samuel Jake Hirst
email@example.com – 07586 540854
2 Millshaw Mount, Leeds, LS11 8EP
I am a smart and punctual person and have amazing customer service skills. I am always energetic and very confident. I always have a smile on my face and I have a great attention to detail. I’m trustworthy and I can work independently and equally well as part of a team. I’m looking for a full-time job and I’m totally flexible to all aspects including hours.
I attended a 5-week retail course learning everything about having excellent customer service skills.
Well-developed communication skills
Great organisational skills and the ability to prioritise my workload
Follow the correct procedures and policies
Strong work ethic
Work well under pressure
Very good at timekeeping and can meet targets and deadlines
Warehouse Operative – December 2014 – January 2015
• Effectively working in a team
• Accurately sticking to timescales to reach targets
• Making sure I followed the right Health & Safety Guidelines
• Lifting heavy boxes safely to unpack them
• Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
• Efficiently picking & packing with perfect accuracy
• Accurately stocking A-Frames
Cleaning Assistant – August 2012 – January 2015
• Had to have a great attention to detail to keep the client happy
• Was a very trustworthy key holder
• Used various pieces of machinery according to procedure
• Worked fast whilst keeping a high standard.
• Very good at attendance and great timekeeping record
• Following the correct Health & Safety Guidelines
• Successfully followed the COSHH Act
• Have successfully done shift work
Delivery driver – June 2017 – May 2020
• Loading and transporting orders
• Delivering on time to clients
• Providing a high level of customer service
• Adhering to assigned routine and following time schedules
• Completing van checks before and after shift
Whilst working at Argos I have received recognition for doing the most deliveries in the region in 2018. Throughout my time at Argos I have also helped out at other stores to cover shifts and holidays.
GCSE – September 2007 – June 2012
The Morley Academy – Leeds
English – C
Science – C
ICT – Pass
Motor Vehicle Maintenance – NVQ – Pass
I have lots of interests as I dislike doing nothing. I’m very good with electronics and I use my laptop and iPad quite a lot. If people in my family are having problems with their phones or devices, then they always ask me to look at them. So, I’d be good at using electronic scanners and computers in the workplace.
References on request
Updated 2 weeks ago