I am a hard-working, motivated Class 2 Driver looking for a new permanent position where I can use my skills and progress my career. I am physically fit, with excellent communication skills. I am a fast learner and am easily adaptable to any working environment.
• Always willing to learn new skills
• Afghanistan medal awarded
• Qualified team medic
• Excellent team member
• Full, clean UK driving licence
• Excellent driving skills
Universal Packing – Aug 2017 – Present (Notice period 4 weeks)
I’m currently working for Universal Packing Ltd as a Class 2 Driver, delivering cases and crates for art galleries and also removal companies. I collect high value goods to be packed & transported.
• Dealing with high value items, taking great care and attention at all times
• Ensuring I give excellent customer service
• Working to deadlines
• Ensuring all items are secure before transporting
Translux International – During 2019 I did occasional weekend work (through an agency) for a film company. Here I was driving a Class 2 vehicle and was involved in setting up trailors, securing and transporting expensive cameras. This required a high level of attention to detail and concentration.
Circle express – Sept 2013 – Aug 2017
• Multi-drop 7.5 tonne driver
• ADR driver – delivering hazardous goods and known cargo
• Long distance driving
• Good knowledge of London and the whole of the UK
British Army, Infantry Soldier – March 2008 – May 2013
Operational Tour of Afghanistan – Oct 2011 – Apr 2012
• Mentored the Afghanistan National Army and Police, teaching them teamwork, discipline and how to communicate effectively under pressure.
• Following successful completion of a team medic course, I provided first line medical support to soldiers conducting hazardous operations.
• Formed part of a small, organised team carrying out reassurance patrols of Afghan towns and villages.
• Used strong people skills to gather vital information from local inhabitants while out patrolling in the local community.
• Worked with people from diverse cultural backgrounds, helping to win ‘hearts and minds’ of Afghan villagers.
• Experience of driving a range of vehicles including Husky, Land Rover, Mastiff and 7.5 tonne lorries.
Recruit Training – 2009 – 2010
• Played a prominent role taking part in team orientated training exercises designed to improve teamwork and communication skills.
• Took part in Command Tasks focused on improving leadership, organisational skills and problem solving.
OCR Level 2 English
OCR Level 1 Maths
HGV CAT C Driving License (CLASS 2)
CAT B Driving License
Public Services Level 2
- Class 2 driver
Updated 3 weeks ago