Name: Oskars Melderis
Address: 17 Thyme Close, SE3 9QW
Date of birth: 6 April. 1992
Courier with extensive professional training and work experience and high motivation for improving each customer´s experience is looking to fill in driving courier position. Adapting and balancing in multitask service is friendly courteous demeanour.
Hermes Delivery Driver September 2020 – Present
Bilton Road, Erith, London, DA8 2AN
– Good knowledge of London South East area
– Targeting around 95-98% of ETA’s
– 100-150 Parcel drops per day
– Executed daily pre-trip safety inspections on all equipment
– Communicated with customers to determine pick-up or delivery needs
– Demonstrated internal and external customer service
– Applied knowledge of all applicable laws/regulations, safety standards, as well as company policies/procedures
Assistant Head Sommelier June 2019 – September 2020
“Lympstone Manor” (* Michelin)– Courtlands Ln, Exmouth EX8 3NZ
– Provide a high level of customer service, including presentations, merchandising, consumer tastings, staff training.
– Suggesting the wine pairing for the tasting menu, sparkling wine, white, red, sherry wine, pudding wine and digestives.
– Maintained accurate inventory levels of wines and other merchandise based on client needs and purchasing trends.
– Prepare, construct and maintain wine and spirit product displays according to schematics, directions and standards.
– Controlling and monitoring wine orders, stock and par level.
– Reviewing and analysing sales to ensure stock rotation and profitability remains within targets.
– Assisting to Head Sommelier to build rapport with key suppliers.
– Maintained wine list of over 800 bins and 35 wine by the glass.
Sommelier September 2018 – June 2019
“Shangri-La hotel”– 31 St Thomas St, London SE1 9QU
Bar Manager March 2016 – September 2018
“Pizarro” Spanish restaurant – Bermondsey Street, London, SE13TQ
⦁ Proven management, training and motivational skills
⦁ Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
⦁ Natural ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
⦁ Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
⦁ Good team building and team leading skills
⦁ Multilingual: Fluent in English, Russian, and Latvian.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
⦁ Riga Town Plavnieku Gymnasium – 2008 to 2011
⦁ University of Greenwich (International Business and Economics) 2020 – Present
Updated 1 week ago