Address: 13 Arthur Terrace, Crook, DL15 9SL
Mobile: 07594 447 163 Landline: 01388 768 530
A self-motivated and technically astute individual seeking to continue his career in the logistics industry. Recognized throughout roles in the logistics and production sectors for robust interpersonal, workload management and customer services skills. Over thirteen years Class 2 driving experience with up to date knowledge of working time directive and CPC.
Electrical Engineering Principles
Health & Safety
Logistics & Transport Planning
Attention to Detail
Education & Professional Development
City & Guilds 2393 – Building Regulations for Electrical Installations
City & Guilds 2382 – 17th Edition for Electrical Installation
PASS – Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations
POPS (Pass on Principles) Manual Handling
Complete Driver CPC
GCSE’s Inc. Mathematics / English Language / Double Science
Level 3 Emergency First Aid At Work
HESA 302.1 – Traffic Management
HESA 210 – Working In The Vicinity of DNO Equipment
HESA 204 – Hand Held Tools
HESA 214 – Safe Isolation Procedures
HESA 104 – Manual Handling
Oct 2011 – Jan 2016 & January 2003 – Oct 2007
Sept 2018 – Present
Street Lighting Electrician; AK Lighting & Signs
June 2016 – Aug 2017
Street Lighting Operative; Power 1 Group
Jan 2016 – June 2016
Delivery driver; Bako Northern
Apr 2013 – Jan 2016
Delivery driver; Rhys Davies Transport
Jan 2013 – Apr 2013
General Delivery Driver; ADR Network
Oct 2012 – Jan 2013
eat Delivery Driver; JA Jewitt
Oct 2011 – Oct 2012
National Delivery Driver; Be Modern
Apr 2007 – Oct 2007
Delivery Driver; Tindale & Stanton
January 2003 – April 2007
Delivery Driver; Breezemount Transport
July 2016 – Present
• Working as part of a team to update Northumberland Street Lighting Network
• Changing Lantern heads on Street Lighting Columns
• Underground Cable Jointing
• Making Safety Cutouts
• Safety Testing
• Updating column electrics to modern standards
• Completing Risk Assessments
• Updating all relevant paperwork
• Using PDA system
Jan 2016 – June 2016
• Responsible for conducting end-to-end deliveries whilst utilizing a comprehensive understanding of the road network to achieve deadlines in place.
• Examine vehicle for any mechanical faults and pro-actively report any issues using required channels.
• Conduct all checks and procedures from pre to post-delivery.
• Working closely with dispatch to advise on any delivery delays and if required making direct contact with client or depot to inform on progress.
• Completing all relevant paperwork related to delivery. Ensuring all entries are made per format and content requirements.
• Where required handling large volumes of cash – reconciling regularly to identify and resolve any discrepancies
• Partaking in regular meetings with management and peers to discuss and explore various initiatives capable of improving transport operations.
Oct 2007 – Oct 2011
Office Administrator / LGV Driver
• Accountable in a multi-faceted role with the primary remit to support customer and administration demands.
• Working closely with customers over various mediums and ensuring all responses to enquiries are completed within service levels set.
• Administering customer orders per processes in place and utilizing any opportunity to up and cross sell with additional services.
• Completing regular reconciliations of stock (PPI), cash and card payments and ensuring any discrepancies are identified and resolved.
Jan 2000 – Apr 2005
Lab Technician / Quality Controller
• Responsible for monitoring the lifecycle of the production process and where required utilizing analysis to ensure all machined parts adhere to tolerance limits.
• Working closely with management and peers to discuss and explore various initiatives capable of improving production operations and processes.
• Keeping abreast of relevant legislation and best practice and sharing amongst peers where possible.
Jan 1999 – Dec 1999
Mould Shop Operative
Black & Decker
Nov 1998 – Dec 1998
May 1996 – May 1998
Bell & Co.
Interests: Computers, Garden DIY, and Socializing
Driving Licence: Full; UK (Including Counterbalance Forklift), IPAF 1B, Class 2
References available on request
Mr Steve Robson – AK Lighting & Signs
Mr Colin Anderson – AF Electrical
Updated 12 months ago