Dear Sir / Madam,
I graduated this summer with First Class Honours from the London College of Fashion with a BA (Hons) in Fashion Design Menswear. I would like to be become a stylist and I am writing to you to see if you have any opportunities for this.
During the course of my degree I have assisted Avigail Collins and Simone Beyene with their work for Jess Glynne, Mabel and other artists. I have worked on video shoots, photo sessions for album covers, advertising campaigns and social media as well as events such as the Brit Awards, Jingle Bell Ball and the EMA Awards in Seville. Please see my CV for more details.
I am enthusiastic, hardworking, self-motivated, proactive and work well under pressure. I am comfortable working with celebrities and hold the highest professional standards on set and in the studio. My skills as a designer have enabled me to make garments for video shoots within in a strict budget and alter expensive garments for live appearances to the artists request. I have also worked with vintage designer garments.
My involvement in such a fast paced industry, at multiple locations, has helped me to develop a forward way of thinking and to always try to be one step ahead of the game plan. The responsibilities are huge and I know there is a lot more experience to gain.
Stylist Assistant at Avigail CollinsFeb 2019 - Oct 2019
• Feb 19 Jess Glynne – Brit Awards performance
• Mar 19 Banks – album cover shoot
• May 19 Lyra – video shoot
• May 19 Mabel – Debut single (Madlove) video shoot
• Sep 19 Mabel – Strictly Come Dancing performance
• Sep 19 Mabel – JBL Headphone photo shoot
• Oct 19 Mabel – EMA Awards Seville, Spain Red Carpet & After Party
Stylist Assistant at Simone BeyeneDec 2019 - Jun 2021
• Dec 19 Mabel – Jingle Bell Ball
• Dec 19 Mabel – Brit Awards performance
• Jan 20 Mabel & Dancers – Spotify video shoot
• Mar 20 Mabel – Nike campaign shoot
• Jun 20 Mabel – H & M, Kangol campaign shoot
• Feb 21 Emma Jean Thackery – music video shoot, made costumes
• Jun 21 Mabel – New album (Goodluck) video
• Jun 21 Mabel – New single (Let Them Know) video
Stylist at Jess GlynneJul 2021 - Jul 2021
First concert back after Covid.
Design Placement at ClothsurgeonFeb 2020 - Arp 2020
– Fabric sourcing
– Helped design Dave The Rappers Tracksuit for the Britt Awards 2020
– Completed a collaboration with Champion that was exhibited in every champion store across the world
BA (Hons) Fashion Design Menswear at London College of Fashion2019-2021
Graduated with a first Class Honours
Art Foundation at Oxford Brookes2018-2019
Graduated with a Distinction
- Procreative & Publisher
Updated 2 weeks ago