Mobile Tel: +44 (0)75 5473 7391 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cass Business School London, United Kingdom
MSc Real Estate Investment 2018 – 2019
Modules included: Quantitative Methods, Investment Markets, Real Estate Investment & Financial Analysis, Portfolio Risk Management, Real Estate Modelling & Market Dynamics, Real Estate Debt Markets, Real Estate Capital Markets
Aristotle University Thessaloniki, Greece
BSc & Master of Engineering in Spatial Planning & Development 2011 – 2017
Specialisation: Real Estate Valuation & Management (GPA: 8.43/10, Equivalent 2:1 UK, Top 9%)
Thesis: “A Comparison Study of Tax-presumptive and Market Property Values for 4 locations in Greece during the fiscal Crisis” Modules included: Real Estate Valuation & Management (10/10), Probability and Statistics (10/10), Applied Mathematics (9/10), Advanced mathematics (9/10), Economic Geography (8/10)
High School of Limenaria (Lyceum) Kavala, Greece 2005 – 2011
(GPA: Excellent 18.6/20, Top 4%)
Savills London, United KingdomDec 2018
Real Estate Analyst | Intern | International Development Consultancy
Member of the International Development Consultancy team based in Savills Global HQ. The team specialises in residential and mixed-use development projects in resort and city locations around the world. Services include development consultancy, feasibility studies, masterplan advisory, financial appraisals, market research and investments sale/capital market.
- Collected, transformed, analysed and presented comparable evidence from various primary and secondary sources.
- Liaised with key stakeholders in Cyprus and Serbia to gain an insight into the local residential market.
- Assisted in report writing of market research commentary.
- Participated in internal weekly meetings.
Hellenic Army Supreme Military Support Command Thessaloniki, Greece
- Office Administrator at 34th Brigade of Assiros Sep 2017 – Jun 2018
- Commanded a group of 30 soldiers and was responsible for a military guard facility located near the buffer zone.
- Maintained a rigorous routine of meeting training and probation deadlines on soldier knowledge and expertise.
- Supported the Financial Manager in the allocation of government funds based on army unit request to ensure effectively spending on budget set.
- Reviewed legal confidential document, summarised key points and communicated them to commanding officer.
Pointers Property Services S.A. Thessaloniki, Greece
Real Estate Analyst | Intern May 2016 – Jun 2017
- Conducted and interpreted various feasibility studies for potential investment identification and market planning.
- Participated in appraisal and valuation of properties and real estate based on the volatility of the market.
- Researched and visited multiple sites to determine suitable properties before acquisition.
- Assembled marketing material to best represent properties for commercial clientele.
- Provided analytical and financial support, including assistance in evaluating and structuring transactions.
Greek (native), English (fluent)
lBMC (Bloomberg Market Concept)
Statistical Packages: SPSS, EViews | MS: Word/Excel/Access (Advanced)
Scuba Diving: 3 Star Diver, Rescue Diver (Professional Association of Diving Instructors – PADI)
Helping refugees at hotspot-camp in Greece (volunteer)
Event planner at 1st International Conference 2018, “RELAND”, Real Estate & Land Planning
PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS:
2017 Distinction: 10/10 in Diploma’ s dissertation
2016 Awarded: 2nd place in competition for rural planning and designing the city of Machakos in Kenya (group project),
United Nations Habitat Programme (unhabitat.org)
2011 Distinctions / Scholarships: Ranked 5th place overall University entrance place
Updated 6 months ago