Blue Flag transport management – Call 7 days a week: 07513379221 John
Transport Manager – Road Haulage and Passenger – CPC Holder – HGV PSV PCV
Thame HP17 8EP,UK
TRANSPORT MANAGER available for your Operator’s Licence. HGV and PSV. Anywhere in the UK. FREE assistance with your O-licence application.
. Call 07513379221or contact us here.
TRANSPORT MANAGER AVAILABLE – ALL of Oxfordshire– CPC HOLDER – HGV or PSV O-LICENCE – EXTERNAL PART-TIME
Experienced transport manager and consultant (CPC holder) is available to help you with your HGV or PSV operator licence and compliance needs. We cover all of the UK. Short or long term.
– Nominated transport manager (CPC holder) for your Operator’s Licence (external, part-time)
– Operator licence applications and variations (haulage or passenger)
– Digital and analogue tachograph analysis
– Operator compliance audits DVSA / VOSA
Ensuring your OCR green score is obtained and maintained
We keep and store all your required documentation
– Public inquiry representation
– Solutions and support
Web design and maintenance
Social Media marketing
Accounting and tax services
RATES FOR HGV OR PSV COMPANIES
Standard National or International Operator’s Licenses
1 vehicle: £350 per month
2 vehicles: £425 per month
3-6 vehicles: £500 per month
£70 per additional vehicle
All our prices include VAT.
Call 07513379221,John 8am-8pm, 7 days a week.
We can assist you with all the following questions which are all of the questions we’ve been asked about obtaining and maintaining an operator’s licence.
– How do we start an application for an O-Licence?
– How long does it take to get an O-Licence
– How to find a suitable operating centre
– How to obtain a transport manager CPC in road haulage
– How many vehicles should I apply to use?
– Financial requirements to apply for an O-Licence
– Application fees
– Sample public notice
– How to change a transport manager
– Interim licenses
– What’s the Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS)?
– Criteria for the issue of O-licences
– Types of O-licences
– Traffic commissioners
– Own safety inspection facilities
– Who needs an operator licence (O-licence)?
– External (part-time) transport manager’s job and responsibilities
– Records keeping procedures and compliance
– Types of records to be kept by operators
– Summary of tachograph records requirements
– Operating centres and traffic areas
Call 07513379221 John, 8am-8pm, 7 days a week.
- PCV and Haulage Transport managers
Updated 1 year ago