Gouni Chandu priya
G. Chandu Priya
H.no:-6-123, Arepally, Cell no(+91)794844091
Warangal, 506006. email@example.com
I am looking towards entry level position, where I can utilize all my skills for company growth along with my professional growth.
· Completed B.Tech from Kamala Institute of Technology and Science with 63.2%, 2019.
· Completed Intermediateform SR Junior College with aggregate of 79.2%, 2015.
· Completed 10th from Sidhartha High School at Hanamkonda with aggregate of 90%, 2013.
Undergoing training on SOFTWARE TESTING from Q-Spidres KPHB, Hyderabad.
· Strong knowledge on Manual Testing concepts and practices.
· Strong knowledge on AGILE METHODOLOGY.
· Good Knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
· Good knowledge on Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
· Through knowledge on software testing types.
o Smoke Testing
o Functional Testing
o Integration Testing
o System Testing
o Ad-hoc Testing
· Ability to write Test Cases, Test plan.
· Understanding of Test cases review process.
· Knowledge on Defect tracking, Defect Life Cycle.
· Good Knowledge on Bug reporting using Bugzilla.
· Good knowledge on Static and Non Static.
· Good understanding on Constructer and Constructor Chaining.
· Good knowledge on OOPS concept.
· Good knowledge on Collection (Array list).
· Good knowledge on String.
· Good understanding of RDBMS concept.
· Exposure to constraints and Normalization.
· Ability to write queries using Joins, Sub-queries and Grouping.
· Knowledge of DDL, DML, TCL.
Title: Power quality improvement using VLLMS based Adaptive Shunt Active Filter.
· Ability to work in team.
· To handle pressurized situation.
I hereby declare that all the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
- Core java
- Manual Testing
Updated 1 month ago