An ambitious and accomplished global sponsorship and event consultant, with over 8 years’ experience in the sports and entertainment industry both on a global and regional level. A proven track record of success in working with B2B and B2C brands in multiple markets and sectors to deliver their respective partnerships, campaigns and projects in line with their business objectives. Adept in exceptional client servicing, understanding the unique needs of each project, stakeholder management, strategy, problem solving, adhering to budgets & deadlines, end to end project management and driving business results.
01/2018 – Current
Account Director, Right Formula
Hilton (European Tour & McLaren Formula One Team), Epson (Mercedes Formula One Team), Vodafone (Wasps Rugby & Netball Teams), Loch Lomond Whiskies (The Open, AIG Women’s Open, Ladies Scottish Open and The United Rugby Championship).
· Account lead on the delivery of all sponsorship activity across the global portfolio of multiple clients to deliver their business objectives, in driving successful and measurable partnerships.
· Responsible for the revenue and profitability of client accounts, both internally and externally.
· Managing the role of an extensive volume and range of stakeholders including, spectators, VIPs, rights holders, sponsors, paid staff, videographers/photographers, journalists, ambassadors, media and corporate guests.
· Nurturing client and supplier relationships in understanding critical business challenges.
· End to end management of B2B and B2C events for high profile clients in the EMEA region, including gala dinners, awards, digital events, brand launches and hospitality programmes.
· Creation and delivery of digital and social campaigns across all channels.
· Created and executed 360 marketing activations and campaigns against fixed timelines and budgets, leading the team in planning, executing and measuring.
· Supported with the creation of a digital guest registration and invitation system for clients to assist with event management, operational processes and data management solutions.
· Experienced in establishing KPI’s and utilising analytical tools to track ROI.
· Over the course of 4 years, I have grown the Loch Lomond Whiskies sports sponsorship portfolio from 1 to 4 partnerships.
· Developed multiple growth plans for all clients, exceeding incremental revenue target by 140%.
· Exceeded client sales target by 140% and brand awareness by 160% over one sponsorship campaign year.
· Allocation and management of marketing budgets up to £1.5 million.
· Responsible for managing and leading a team of 4 and directing communications and activity with up to 5 internal teams at one time.
· Managing client work steams with up to 5 different teams within the business (E.g., sales & business development, logistics, sponsorship & marketing, e-commerce, and finance).
· Allocating roles and managing up to 20 staff members from multiple teams at on-site event activations.
· Annually leading the organisation and delivery of global hospitality programmes with up to 300 people attending throughout the duration of the event.
· Won First Time Sponsor Award at the UK Sponsorship Awards on behalf of Loch Lomond Whiskies in 2019.
· Hilton ‘Best Bed’ campaign shortlisted for ‘Campaign of the Year’ at UK Sponsorship Awards and BT Industry Awards in 2019.
· Won Employee of the Year in 2018.
· Currently mentoring 2 people in the company mentoring programme.
09/2014 – 12/2017
Account Manager, Endeavour Global Marketing
HSBC (The Open, HSBC Abu Dhabi Championship, HSBC Women’s World Championship, WGC-HSBC Champions, British Cycling), EGA (Abu Dhabi Grand Prix).
Key Accomplishments and Responsibilities:
· Day-to-day management of an online golf and business network for HNW customers and VIP clients.
· Responsibilities included management of content, design, website build, analytics, member communications, member events and partnerships with key industry organisations.
· Supported with the organisation and execution of global sponsorship campaigns and B2B events.
· Managed B2B hospitality programmes for clients in the UK and UAE at high-profile Golf & F1 events.
· Responsibilities included, VIP guest comms, transportation and accommodation planning, in-market activity scheduling and event planning.
· Responsible for writing ambassador and talent event briefs and ensuring roles were fulfilled on-site.
· Developed a golf initiative that engaged with over 250 golf clubs and schools in the UK over three months.
Psychology BSc at University of Leeds09/2011 - 06/2014
A-Levels at Wolverhampton Grammar School2004 - 2011
A-Level: 2 A’s, 1 B
- Account servicing
- Campaign management
- Marketing strategy implementation
- Persuasive negotiator
- Relationship building and management
- Team Leadership
Updated 1 week ago