Flat 42, 416 Manchester Road, E14 3FD, UK
email@example.com +44 758 4494 121
· A highly self-motivated bilingual sales leader with high cultural intelligence, top sales, global sales training and management experience, ability to learn and adapt in various context.
· Held track record of successful delivery of major projects and innovative initiatives, demonstrated outstanding leadership and teamwork attributes, with speciality in analytical problem solving and communication skills and strategy.
· 1st class Bachelor degree in Accounting, Merit Master degree in International Finance in Glasgow University.
Currently seeking further challenges to advance my sales expertise in Financial Technology Industry
I helped my current company to expand global market from only London office with only 6 sales consultants to 7 offices with more than 122 sales consultants across UK, US and China, resulted in over 124% revenue growth in 2018.
· Initiated well-structured 7 stage sales training process and integrated with Salesforce for sales pipeline monitoring to ensure targets are hit before the end of the month.
· Top premium product sales record keeper since 2015, top sales team leader in the year of 2015, with my team 4 times being the Champion team and sold the most premium coaching packages.
· Outstanding sales training and management skills as global supervisors of 7 regional offices worldwide, who developed 6 top star sales in current company.
· Proficient English and native Mandarin speaker
September 2013 – Present MANDARIN CONSULTING LIMITED
Feb 2016 – Present Global Sales Supervisor
· I lead, manage and mentor global sales team of 122 sales consultants of 7 regional offices across UK, US and China, to ensure sales targets are met.
· Working directly with CEO to design business development, leads generation, seasonal sales strategy and implement strategic growth objectives.
· Responsible for both Tele Sales, Video Sales and Face-Face Sales training and strategic planning.
· Top down-bottom up sales project management with day to day communicating with all level key stakeholders from 3 different countries, including both English and Chinese speakers.
· Lead global sales team in building broad connections with leads and ask for business referrals.
· In charge of back office product understanding and sales cycle training, making sure different departments working together to support sales and moving forward our business.
I developed high cultural intelligence, empathy, agility, and outstanding communication skills by effectively communicating with various stakeholders from all level, across 3 different countries.
August 2014 – Jan 2016 London Sales Team Leader
· Recruited, trained and managed a team of 6 sales consultants, 36 sales interns and over 40 brand ambassadors, to ensure sales targets are met.
· Planned leads generation and sales strategy for my team and monitored salesforce management system to ensure solid sales pipeline.
I developed strong commercial acumen, leadership, teamwork and people skills.
September 2013 – August 2014 Sales Consultant
· Utilised all available tools, including networking, referrals, database searching, to generate warm leads for company’s Career Coaching Programme and building rapport with leads in the form of presentations and cold callings.
· Use consultative sales skills to anticipate needs for warm leads, and pitch our service to warm leads, handling objections if any, and then close deal.
· Managed a record of existing clients for sales referrals, which shows my client relationship skills.
· Negotiated among Asian customers, International colleagues and Career Services in top UK universities.
· I developed resilience, objection handling, persuasion, relationship building and advanced up-selling, cross-selling, tele and face-face consultative sales skills.
I exceeded annual target and always upsold clients premium services.
April – July 2011 INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA
Personal Financial Advisor (Intern)
· Assisted Financial Advisory Team to introduce different financial products to corporate and individual clients.
· Matched personal risk evaluation with customised financial products.
· Over 5-day period, I successfully recommended international UnionPay Visa card service to 23 customers who have children studying abroad.
September 2011 – September 2012 UNIVERSITY OF GLASGOW
MSc International Finance, Merit
· Developed and managed a diversified virtual portfolio worth $1 Billion for International Capital Market module, using Bloomberg for research and Finesse for trading.
September 2007 – June 2011 JIANG XI AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, CHINA
BA Accounting, Overall Grade 85.8% (1st Equivalent)
· Awarded both the 2nd Prize Scholarship for academic performance and Arts and Specialise Scholarship for student leader’s achievement in three consecutive years.
· Leader of Student Union in China, Glasgow and Manchester.
· Actively involved in philanthropy and voluntary fund-raising events.
· Keen on badminton, Yoga, Aerobics. Enjoy global traveling, Latin and belly dance.
References available upon request
- Analytic Problem Solving
- Business Development
- Consultative Sales
Updated 1 week ago