- Bristol, UK
- qqNade - Bristol, UK
qqNade provides cost-effective outsourced custom software development for tech companies all over the world as well as IT recruitment and consulting services. Our primary focus is decentralised finance (DeFi) and crypto currencies but we also work in many other sectors. Our clients hire us when they need to have custom software developed but face a shortage of local developers or their budget is lower than what a local development team would require. Most of our highly qualified developers are based in Eastern Europe and Asia and our expertise in managing remote teams allows you to quickly resolve recruitment challenges and start getting excellent results on a significantly lower budget. We also act as a Venture Capital Broker for various angel or venture capital firms and tech entrepreneurs. If you have a promising idea and require an introduction, feel free to get in touch.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant application;
- Integration with Kafka and Mongodb with Python;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one python web framework (such as Django, Flask);
- Deep understanding of LAMP (python) stack;
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries;
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture;
- Strong unit test and debugging skill;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git , Mercurial or SVN ).
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Exciting projects and opportunities for career growth.
WORK FROM HOME REMOTELY OR IN THE OFFICE
This and many other of our jobs can be done remotely, so if you are based in any other part of the world, different from where this ad is posted, contact us anyway. We will be happy to discuss this and our other jobs with you.
NO UP-TO-DATE CV? NO PROBLEM!
If you don’t have an updated formal CV handy (as is often the case with some freelancers), feel free to reply anyway with a basic description of your skills, experience and achievements if you believe that you are qualified for this job. We will still be very interested to talk to you and discuss it further.
SPECIALISE IN ANOTHER TECH FIELD? SEND US YOUR DETAILS ANYWAY!
If you are an experienced IT professional in a different field or with other programming languages and technologies than posted in this ad, feel free to reply anyway. We have a broad range of requirements for various software development jobs that change frequently and it is very likely that we will very soon need your skills, experience and knowledge as well.
Feel free to contact us 7 days a week
+447833684449 (phone and WhatsApp)