Due to continued growth and development, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Plant Manager to take responsibility for all of the plant/machinery operation and servicing within our quarries based in and around the North West England. You will be reportable to the Senior Quarry manager as well as the team of directors & the CEO.
We are looking for a strong leader, who has exceptional people skills, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure. Therefore you will already have and can demonstrate experience in:
• To be able to work both reactively and proactively; organising breakdown cover as well as ensuring parts are available for routine maintenance
• Managing and leading a team of people in different roles, whilst being able to develop, train and motivate the team.
• Flexibility, multi- tasking and agility are essential in this role.
• Efficient in both man management as well as paperwork management
• Being able to build good working relationships with suppliers.
• Ensure exceptional level of compliance to the company whilst measuring the efficiency of the operation.
• Strong analytical skills
• Problem solving
• Ability to lead, develop and motivate team members
• Must be flexible
• Good Communication
• IT literate
• Ability to multi-task
• Experience in working in a high pressure environment
Pay and Benefits Package:
Salary dependant on experience & skill set
Company pension scheme
Holidays: 20 days per annum plus statutory bank holidays
Long-term security with a well established family run business